Saturday 12 November 2011

Weekend Specials: Victoria's Secret models, Kristen Stewart

Adriana Lima 2011
Adriana Lima showed off her sexy back in a short blue back-less dress at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2011 After Party in New York City. See more from the show here : Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 Backstage. The Brazilian supermodel has been defending the liquid diet and twice-daily workouts she uses to gear up for the show. "I know it's very intense but... I just have an athlete's mind and I appreciate doing this thing," she said. "It's not that I do crazy diets throughout the year. I just do it for this particular thing. After this show, I become normal again!"
Kristen Stewart 2011
During a visit to the “Jimmy Kimmel Live” show on Thursday night, Kristen Stewart shared her thoughts on the birthing scene of her upcoming flick Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1. “I was so excited. It’s so intense, as a normal birth would be. But this was even more so,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment